-
April 16th, 2003, 12:26 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Topic. I've seen a vid of this game and I'm impressed at the quality of the artwork. Do you have any info on this game? Will it be released outside Japan?
-
April 16th, 2003, 06:26 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I've never heard of it until now.
-
April 16th, 2003, 07:19 PM
#3
Inactive Member
-
April 16th, 2003, 09:11 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
-
April 17th, 2003, 01:04 AM
#5
Inactive Member
hmmm well so far it looks good . . . but since i'm not registered i couldn't read the review b/c i reached my non-subscriber limit for the day T_T
-
April 17th, 2003, 03:10 PM
#6
Inactive Member
-
April 17th, 2003, 03:49 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Man that looks like it would be fun.
-
April 17th, 2003, 05:03 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
Beat, I think one could bypass the IGN free stuff per day limit if you have Windows NT/2000/XP and your cookies are stored in a NTFS partition: deny all write permissions on the IGN cookies for everybody in a fresh day, I think that'd do it.
-
April 21st, 2003, 09:42 AM
#9
Inactive Member
Does it work if you do it updating all the cookies with the +R bit of the old FAT32 file system? (i mean, the cookies stuff...)
About the game. Looks awesome! ^^ Namco is doing better and better videogames lately, (though XS is a Monolyth soft development)
-
April 21st, 2003, 10:10 AM
#10
HB Forum Owner
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks